Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:341 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Associate Director - Operational Excellence - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Operational Excellence - Associate Director
Individual contributor-consultant working with Global Delivery Center to improve client experience and reduce cost.
The candidate is expected to Improve, Change and Transform existing Business Operations by:
1) Performing a detailed study/ assessment of Business Operations End to End (Client, Vendor, People, Process, Technology) and determine areas for change and improvement.
2) Developing Business Cases that are approved by the Business sponsor that will include:
a. actions/ solutions required to change and improve the Business Operations
b. linking actions/ solutions to very specific $ savings and C-Sat improvement metrics
3) Developing a roadmap and plan to deliver change and improvement as per the Business Plan.
4) Developing solutions to implement change and improvement within the Business Operations.
5) Developing reporting to track the impact ($ Savings) of the change and transformation.
6) Working closely with the Business Operations Leaders to embed Operational Excellence (frameworks, tools, practices, etc.) across the business to help Improve Service Delivery, Reduce Cost and Improve Capability.
- Develop Product/ Work/ Client Segmentation and Target Operating Model to help improve service delivery (Quality, TAT, Risk, C-Sat) to the client and minimize over/ underservicing
- Map the Service Delivery Operation - End to End and identify opportunities to improve flow (remove bottlenecks) in Service Delivery to the client and eliminate internal Operational waste
- Minimize process complexity and variation, Standardize Operational activities
- Assess existing Operational processes to determine '% automation potential', recommend very specific changes to the existing Operational activities to help increase 'automation readiness'
- Determine Operational Capacity requirements (highlight mismatches). Recommend solutions to improve Productivity and Utilization that will help deliver 'efficiencies'
- Design incentive models that will help improve colleagues deliver better outcomes for clients
- Ensure the WTW CI methodology, tools, and thinking are embedded into the operation and applied accurately and consistently
- Publish learnings post each initiative to enrich the CI intellectual capital in the organisation
- Constructively challenge the organisation to constantly improve capability and performance
- Identify implementation risks and barriers to adoption and develop risk mitigation strategies to optimise the success of CI deployments
- Champion CI in the Operation and setup a framework to deliver continuous improvement.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum 8+ years work experience as a Business Change, Transformation and Operational Excellence consultant with organizations in Insurance and Insurance Broking, Human Capital Benefits, Banking, Financial Services, Ecommerce
- Completed large Change and Transformation programs and delivered benefits. The candidate will be expected to speak to the specific actions/ solutions that they developed/ delivered.
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) and Presentation skills
- Solid Program and Project management skills
- Working knowledge of Robotics Process Automation tools
- Solid Client Relationship Management and Stakeholder Management skills