Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:673 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Associate Director - Network Design - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
- Lead & inspire a set of design staff to drive game-changing improvements in network and linehaul area of supply chains.
- Set ambitious goals for direct reports and provide coaching & guidance to help the team achieve these goals.
- Define, design, launch, and manage fulfillment & network-related programs for different supply chains.
- Aggressively searches for opportunities to improve the entire network design & execution process, cost savings and profitability by working with products, other design organizations, category, operations & other functional teams across the enterprise.
- Design best in the class network for e-commerce operations which includes but not limited to strategic network designs, standardization & systemization of network process, network optimization for overall speed improvement, identify & execute projects that bring in structural network solves, develop metrics and processes to measure performance and reliability, etc.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement & step changes within the team and across cross-functional teams that helps to reduce non-value-added activities leading to the improved and faster service offering.
- This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how a network impacts customer and shipper experience; manage performance, measure, analyze & then drive initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision-making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact.
- Leadership- proven ability to inspire and motivate others toward measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and design and define programs with little or no information
- Ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency.
- Customer focus with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Understand the total delivered cost and Service Level trade-offs
- Use cutting edge optimization methods to model the network
- Hires and develops great people
- Able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- At least 5-8 years of business experience in areas relevant to supply chain optimization, such as operations research, supply chain management, linehaul management, logistics with minimum 5-8 years- experience in network & linehaul Optimization, and Design.
- Strong Data and Analytics capabilities - Well versed in end-to-end data and analytics: mining and extracting, cleansing and formatting, structuring and analyzing, and garnering information and insights. Ability to leverage large amounts of complex data sets to support business decisions by telling the story with data.