Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:1833 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Associate Director - Motherhub Operations - North (8-15 yrs)
What you'll do
- Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at all MH facilities in North India.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers, measures performance, provides feedback and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Leverages the Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas for improvements and drive implementation of the same. Should be able to think strategically; think short and long term objectives.
- Develop and report KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Support Design team in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Should have string design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment , Heath and Safety). Compliance.
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement.
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamentals
What you'll need
- Graduate (preferred candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes)
- 12 years+ of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Should have managed a large team of On-Rolls and Off rolls ( 500 +).
- Knowledge on Transport Management solutions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Should have worked on high automation and technology.
- Manage IR issues on the floor Inside and outside issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.