Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:1117 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Director - Motherhub Operations - North (8-15 yrs)
What you'll do
- Take end-to- end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at all MH facilities in North India.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers, measures performance, provides feedback and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Leverages the Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas for improvements and drive implementation of the same. Should be able to think strategically; think short and long term objectives.
- Develop and report KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), executive updates, perform RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Support Design team in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Should have string design and lean thinking, EHS (Environment , Heath and Safety). Compliance.
- Liaise with respective zonal operations team on smooth rollout of new initiatives towards quality improvement.
- Business process improvements towards customer satisfaction & efficiency with thorough understanding of lean management fundamentals
What you'll need
- Graduate (preferred candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes)
- 12 years+ of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Should have managed a large team of On-Rolls and Off rolls ( 500 +).
- Knowledge on Transport Management solutions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Should have worked on high automation and technology.
- Manage IR issues on the floor Inside and outside issues.