Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:1843 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Associate Director - Mechanical - Construction Firm (15-25 yrs)
About the role:
- MEP design experience coming from Reputed consulting companies is mandatory
- Commitment to winning work via the development of key client relationships. focusing on the Indian market across a wide range of sectors.
- Actively seeks out and secures projects which will lead to profitable work for the organization in line with budgeted expectations of an organization's business strategy.
- Reviewing financial and technical proposals and submissions.
- Responsible for the leadership of projects, individuals, the team and the department
- Maintaining and developing the highest standards of technical quality and continuously developing the department's capability
- Contributing to the design, development, and execution of the Business Unit
- Discipline Leader's (BDL) 3-year strategy. Whilst keeping abreast of new market trends in the region.
- Leading multiple projects across the group in the capacity of the "Project Director", taking ownership for leading client relationships and the financial success of all projects.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring associates to allow successful delegation of tasks and workload within the team.
- Championing the delivery of the group's performance and development review process ensuring the relevant learning and development initiatives are implemented as required to develop and enhance the capability of individuals and the team.
- Responsible for the oversight, review of quality and the delivery process for technical specifications and reports and drawing produced by the team to the highest standards.
- Direct and deliver design excellence within the team to ensure a best in class service.
- Responsible for key project objectives and financial performance targets
Key stakeholder interface :
- Group Director
- Regional Business Unit Discipline Leader (Asia Pacific)
- Regional MD
- Regional Management Team
- Own Team of Direct Reports
- Partners (on occasion as appropriate)
- Regional HR Consultant
- Regional Finance Manager
- Group Directors and other Associate Directors (in other disciplines)
External Stakeholders :
- Collaborators (as appropriate)
Professional Bodies and Institutions
- Degree Qualified - BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer (with a recognized institution i.e CIBSE)
- Approximately 20+ years- experience
- A project management qualification would be desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.