Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:189 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate Director - Mathematics Curriculum - Education (5-11 yrs)
Associate Director - Math Curriculum - ARP-808
- The curriculum director will be a critical part of the team developing the world's first global, comprehensive preK-12 Math online live learning curriculum.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing the Curriculum Grade Vision and Course Plan to build deep math skills
- They should be able to design and test well structured, detailed lesson plans for each class.
- They have to clearly define Outcomes and Assessment methodologies for the class.
- Their responsibility includes training teachers to deliver exceptional learning to students.
- The should completely own the performance of the Curriculum and ensure exceptional Net Promoter Score (NPS) for the classes among Students and Parents as well as ascertain that the defined Learning Outcomes are met/ exceeded.
- Identifying areas for curricular or instructional change, working closely with the Teacher and Student Community is also an important part of the job.
- They should be able to work effectively with a team of curriculum experts and teachers on a mass global scale.
- Excellent academic background.
- Developed Curriculum or taught in a system that promotes inquiry based learning. For Exampe: IB (International Board of education) system, etc.
- In-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills
- Knowledge of latest apps, tools, platforms etc and experience of using them in instruction design is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of coding is also a Plus.
Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications: Graduate / Postgraduate in Mathematics
Experience: 5-11 years
- At least 5 years of experience developing Math curriculum and/ or Instruction design for K-12.
- Must have prior experience in teaching