Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:789 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Associate Director - Markets - TMT Sector (8-14 yrs)
Associate Director - Markets - TMT(Telecom Media Technology)
- Drive sector initiatives across telecom, media and technology sector
- Take ownership of the sector MIS (including budgets and weekly/ monthly / quarterly reporting/ account plans)
- Drive sector programs including sector focus accounts, solution penetration programs
- Drive key account CST meetings, challenge sessions and provide support that account lead partner may need
- Drive sector research work to ensure team has latest sector updates and competitive intelligence
- Contribute to sector visibility initiatives including TLs, events, media publications, articles etc.
- Connect with the Global Network to bring themes / leads, which can be homogenized to India.
- Maintain Calendar of Activities of key internal meetings in the sector - CST Meets, Core team calls, Solutions Familiarization Calls, Sector Corridor Calls, Sector review calls with ILT, etc.
- Provide oversight and direction to the team and coach, mentor and develop staff.
- Displaying excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget.
- Graduate preferably BA/BBA/B.Com/B.tech/BE or Post Graduate MA/MBA/M.Com/M.tech from reputed institute
- 8 - 12 years of relevant experience from consulting/industry
- Evidence of successful project management skillsets
- Experience of a client-facing professional role and understanding of professional services markets will be an advantage
- Experience within the Telecom, Media and Technology sectors will be an advantage.
Skills Required :
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship management & development skills
- Research oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent stakeholder and people management skills
- Good thinker with ability to understand concepts and with relevant industry experience
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong questioning skills with ability to see bigger picture
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools