Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:1129 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Associate Director - Marketing - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Marketing
Main Purpose :
1. Owning the Portfolio Marketing agenda for India business. Help in strategizing and driving the execution of brand plans for in offline, online, and PR channels to achieve revenue results.
2. Execute the creation of marketing communication with the help of a creative agency.
3. Execute Digital Marketing strategy to build a brand via 40% SOW in Target Audience to build offtake from retail stores.
4. Execute PR to build disruptive stature in channel partners (current and future), employees (current and future), and investor/mentors' minds.
5. Conduct in-depth consumer research to understand usage and attitude analysis, quantitative and qualitative both, to decide the way ahead on communication and product development.
6. Ability to contribute yourself with execution end to end.
Key Stakeholders :
2. Creative agency
3. Digital Marketing agency
4. PR agency
6. Sales team
7. Internal Leadership
Strategy and Execution expected :
Process orientation in Creative Communication
1. Understanding the marketing communication need for product launches and working backward to create assets.
2. Understanding the process of communication creation, following the same to the T as per built SOP with pre and post-consumer testing.
Advertising and Media budget :
1. Planning marketing budgets and ensuring we stay within the same.
2. Strategizing and executing each line item of this budget with clear quantitively defined objectives for activities.
Offline marketing :
1. Creating BTL assets to enhance the distribution in existing markets
2. Creating BTL in-store assets to generate impulse and trial at a store to increase the in-store share of consumption
3. Creating ATL assets to keep channel partners and retailers engaged. With an aim to enhance retailer's and distributor's share and preference amongst handlers.
4. Working with the sales team on solving for offtake velocities from each geography.
5. Building marketing assets and devising their activation plan for the same.
6. Deploying assets in the market and developing a tracking mechanism for them.
7. Vendor management and building repository for various assets.
Digital Marketing :
1. Mapping our Core communication TG across geographies and understand what their habits are, which language they speak. Make communication making it relevant for them.
2. Mapping consumption TG and the language they speak to adopt the website language choices.
3. Make the website the most intuitive and easy to purchase and explore for consumers.
4. Generate the community online and offline brand ambassadors in corporate offices.
5. Understand the usage of LinkedIn to generate great employer brand pull for the roles we are hiring for.
6. Use social media and other OTT placement ad formats to generate the pull (measured in offtake from retail outlets and website)
7. Understanding and impacting website consumer funnels with associate director for e-commerce.
Media buying :
1. Making a grid on how we shall buy digital media based on the desired quantitative output.
2. Optimising media buying cost by the continuous reduction in correct TG targeting and weightage of a mix of platforms.
3. Objective-based identification of the right PR channel and cost-benefit analysis before going ahead with PR purchase.
Consumer research :
1. Consumer research understanding purchase triggers need triggers and barriers, new demand moments, minor irritants of the existing competition products.
2. Understand with qualitative and quantitative research what are the factors which would make a disruptive brand in the industry.
Disruptive marketing ideation :
1. Ability to unlearn things learned in the experience.
2. Keep learning by researching daily on what are the cool things disruptive brands across the globe are doing.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Translating Strategic Business Plan into robust tactics Annual Operating Plan (AOP) tactics.
2. Developing the AOP Brand calendar for the Area.
3. Creative and Media Agency Management.
4. Lead the monitoring of Brand campaigns & A&M spends working with Insights, Finance & Field teams.
5. Build back overall portfolio equity and consumption by continuing to drive brands re-appraisal, and leading via strong media-to-shelf program executions.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Graduate only from top business schools IIM A, B, C, I, L, K; XLRI, ISB Hyderabad, FMS, MDI, IIFT, and MICA.
2. FMCG sales and marketing ATL BTL experience in the past.
3. At least one role exposure to putting a campaign on TV and core understanding of the brand building.
4. Having worked on a brand built only on digital platforms.
5. Leadership and influencing skills while working with cross-functional & cultural team members.
6. Project Management competencies
7. Creative appreciation
8. Min. Experience of 4-5 years in the Marketing and brand management field.