Director at Connexio Search
Views:494 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate Director - Marketing Communications/Digital Content Strategist - EduTech (7-10 yrs)
As Associate Director of Marketing Communications, you will be working closely with Director Marketing & Product to develop & implement a content led marketing communications/brand strategy for the business.
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including digital course launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social media presence, website etc
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative and Design team & function
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication hinged on content strategy and execution
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
Skills and Qualification
- Creative thinker with 7-10 years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands.
- Have 5+ years experience managing a marketing communications team
- Team lead experience in managing a team of at least 8 team members
- Proven success as a decision-maker in a collaborative, matrixed environment with multiple direct and indirect reporting structures throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.