Director at Connexio Search
Views:2736 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Associate Director - Marketing Communications/Digital Content Strategist - EduTech (7-10 yrs)
As Associate Director of Marketing Communications, you will be working closely with Director Marketing & Product to develop & implement a content led marketing communications/brand strategy for the business.
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including digital course launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social media presence, website etc
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative and Design team & function
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication hinged on content strategy and execution
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
Skills and Qualification
- Creative thinker with 7-10 years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands.
- Have 5+ years experience managing a marketing communications team
- Team lead experience in managing a team of at least 8 team members
- Proven success as a decision-maker in a collaborative, matrixed environment with multiple direct and indirect reporting structures throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.