People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:165 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director/Manager/Assistant Manager - US Business Tax - Hedge Funds & Private Equity (3-15 yrs)
Associate Director/ Manager/AM - US Business Tax (Form 1065 & 1120) - Hedge Funds & PE Clients
- Prepare and / or Review US Federal, state and local Income tax returns of Partnerships & Corporations (Form 1065 & 1120)
- Review trial balance and prepare / review tax work papers
- Research any tax issues and share the knowledge with the team
- Develop team members technical skills by providing them the required training
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, creativity and independent thinking
- Identify and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US engagement team, if necessary
- Manage multiple clients/projects at any given time
- Work closely with management and alerting them of any issues, constraints, challenges etc. that may arise during work.
- Willing to travel overseas to cater to the business needs of the company
Required Candidate profile
Qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Master/ Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-15 years of relevant experience in the US Taxation (Form 1065 & 1120).
- Should have catered to Hedge funds and private equity clients.
- Hands on experience in US tax preparation software such as CCH Access, GoSystem, OneSource and MS Office.
- A good understanding of tax concepts and in general and accounting principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify, research and communicate tax issues
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good work ethics, positive attitude, be a team player