Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:512 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate Director/Manager/Assistant Manager/Executive - Statutory Audit - CA (2-10 yrs)
Your key responsibilities
- Networking; Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients' senior management
- Good Commercial Acumen; Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client's operations
- Client Management; Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Business Development; Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
- Contributes to the profitability of the firm; Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
- Manages projects and processes; Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
- Technical competence & strategic thinking; Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
- Risk management; Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
- Knowledge management; Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Leadership & Team work; Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution
- Counseling and people development; Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
- Exhibit professional demeanor; Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct
Required Qualification: Only Qualified CA with 2 to 10 years of experience.
Note: CA May 22 qualified is not applicable for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.