Associate Director/Manager - Advisory Quality - Financial Process - Big4 (8-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Associate Director / Manager - Advisory Quality
Call on 9987037747 for Details mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a support function helping the Advisory Engagement Team with Strategic Quality Initiatives and review of the business processes and services as per the quality standard of the firm.
- Strong understanding of the Risk and Quality Processes and QBox
- Strong domain Knowledge of the the Business processes and Advisory / consulting deliverables.
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong understanding of financial KPIs of project management team
- Exemplary co-ordination skills and general management capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
- High level of organizing, documenting, record keeping and publishing skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and inquisitive bent of mind
- Conducting, coordinating and owning end-to-end quality reviews of projects.
- Identify deficiencies and inadequacies in project execution processes and documentation.
- Identifying risks impacting on the Advisory function and implementing policies and procedures required to manage those risks.
- Meet stringent quality standards of review and meticulous planning and execution of the tasks assigned
- Ensuring that functional quality assurance guidelines and other quality management materials are up to date
- Acting as the point of contact and counsel for all partners and professional staff in the function towards quality parameters
- Co-ordinate & conduct quality training
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members
- Discuss and communicate ideas and policies to senior management
- Standardization and ongoing monitoring of templates in consultation and co-ordination with National and Global risk management teams
- Remain current on developments in the Risk & Quality fraternity
- Conduct research, read thought leadership and knowledge repositories, align and learn from peers in business on a regular basis to keep pace with changing client expectations and risks involved
- Work in a dynamic business environment and willing to adapt to different industries on a continuous basis
- Participate & lead various firm/function initiatives/programs
- Plan programs for self and reporting team members where relevant
- Performance development of team members
- Spearhead process automation
- M.Com / MBA (Fin) / B.E / B.Tech / ICWA / CS / CA
- 8 - 15 years post qualification working experience
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Six Sigma / PMP certification will be an added advantage