Founder at Serving Skill
Views:97 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Associate Director - Management Accountancy & Business Consultancy - BFS - CA (8-10 yrs)
We're looking for an Associate Director for Hyderabad location. You will be responsible to provide management accountancy and business consultancy services to our existing clients and undertake business development activity to assist the firm in achieving continued, sustainable growth.
Job Responsibilities :
Consulting Services :
- Provide expert compliance, tax and management accountancy advice and consultation services to clients, offering sound professional input to enhance business performance.
- Interpret, inform and effectively communicate financial data and implications of business decisions to non - financial managers.
- Ensure clients are compliant concerning accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Assist clients in negotiating and securing funding to support business expansion plans or special projects.
- Work closely with clients to formulate, implement and monitor strategic plans, including business expansion and succession planning.
Build Relationship :
- Train the immediate line of managers or team members in propagating a culture of Identifying business potential, cross - selling other services of the firm through strong internal and external networking.
- Build and nurture an effective working relationship with Tax authorities, business & functional heads and ensure close involvement of the local & international tax teams and external service providers.
Business Development :
- Identify business opportunities with new/ existing clients and build key account relationships
- Build the firm's market visibility and client experience by creating & maintaining strong independent relationships with clients.
- Attend networking events and proactively identify and progress business development opportunities.
- Perform the required Business Intelligence and ensure being abreast on Industry Best Practices in Direct Tax, technical transfer pricing solutions and policies.
- Maintain strong client relations and proactively seek to establish working relationships with prospective clients.-
Job Requirements :
Technical Skillset :
- Professional qualification - CA or ACCA .
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of post - qualified experience in providing compliance, tax and management accountancy advice, gained within a commercial and innovative professional environment.
- A genuine passion for developing strategic solutions to enhance business performance (experience in formulating and implementing strategic plans would be advantageous).
- Experience in securing follow - on work from existing clients and can generate new fee earning opportunities.
Behavioural Skillset :
- Top - notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster healthy working relationships and demonstrate a flexible working style.
- Client - focussed, with strong business connections.
- An enquiring mind with a logical approach, coupled with strong analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Ability to clearly explain complex financial and non - financial information.
- Open, honest and able to exercise discretion and a high level of integrity at all times.
- Initiative and foresight to drive change through the provision of value add elements of accountancy practices and confidence to challenge the status quo within the profession.