Founder & CEO at 4S Advisory
Views:557 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - M&A/Structured Finance - Global Investment Bank (7-10 yrs)
Our Client is one of the leading global investment banking firms offering independent advisory services on fund raising and M&A to primarily mid sized companies and their shareholders on the sale & acquisition of companies on a global scale. With the experience of more than 200 successful transactions annually varying from USD 20-300 mln, they provide their clients with entrepreneurial, unbiased advice and successfully help them achieve their objectives.
The professionals in the organization trust each other, encourage each other, and work together with the highest levels of dedication in order to deliver the best M&A advice to our clients. The firm's culture is open and transparent and welcomes new ideas and unconventional approaches, creating the ideal environment for professional growth and development. Our Client's M&A professionals across the globe find working in the mid-market rewarding and invigorating and want to share their knowledge and time.
You will find variety, client contact and responsibility early on along with a unique spirit of collaboration built on strong personal and professional relationships. Bi-annual global conferences, which include bespoke training sessions and workshops for analysts and associates, and regular global sector meetings provide the opportunity to share best practices and ideas with colleagues from over 40+ countries.
Our Client is looking for an Associate Director - M&A and Structured Finance.
Experience: 7 - 10 years
- Strong financial modelling skills and maturity to understand critical deal terms.
- experience at an investment bank or equity advisory firm with solid transaction experience across a range of transaction types who can independently lead transaction execution including investor reach out and pitches, negotiation of terms working with vendors, and advising and finalizing definitive documents and closing.
- Deal closure experience.
- Develop valuation for complex transactions across a variety of sectors.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Ability to independently lead sector coverage and garner new business. The candidate will need to develop deep understanding of the sectors we work.
- Manage execution of transactions by coordinating diligence and presentations across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in managing day-to-day aspects of client relationships and transactions with superior attention to detail and quality deliverables.
- Experience with networking with VC & PE ecosystem in India & overseas.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel