Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:437 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - M&A - eCommerce (8-10 yrs)
- Lead deal origination by building deep ties across the startup ecosystem - entrepreneurs,VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate opportunities, analysing the opportunity and presenting recommendations based on strategic fit, deal structure and transactional issues.
- Manage relationships with professional advisors including bankers, lawyers and consultants.
- Create optimal deal structures that will ensure long-term value creation for Flipkart and ensure that investee companies and their representatives will be aligned with Flipkart
- Post investment work closely with the investee companies in ensuring value creation and realization for Flipkart What you should have
- Understanding of the technology landscape and a strong network within the Indian startup ecosystem, including entrepreneurs and investors
- Good understanding of overall investment process including term sheets, diligence and definitive documentation
- Think Big - identify new areas of opportunity for Flipkart, create investment strategies and evaluate key targets in partnership with business teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders on deal strategy and all execution related aspects.
Qualifications & Work Experience :
- MBA from Top Tier colleges /CA or any other similar qualification 7-10 yrs as a Corporate Development Leader
- The ideal candidate for this role would have experience working with Investment Banks in the Technology vertical, venture capital, private equity or the corporate development team at a technology company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.