Associate Director - Legal Entity Control (9-15 yrs)
Please find below the JD below:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Should be open to work in US (5pm to 2am) shift ;
- Should have relevant experience in IFRS, US-GAAP and SWISS GAAP accounting. Must possess knowledge of cost accounting and controlling.
- The role requires managing vendor partner team, reviewing their deliverables, managing KPIs and ensuring final delivery to the Cost Accounting Service Delivery Lead in US and Cost Service Line. Should ensure all KPIs are met, SOPs and Cross trainings are maintained on ongoing basis.
- Should possess strong practical knowledge on risk issues identification and creating / maintaining risk controlling framework
- Provide senior management with ad-hoc analysis. Collect data from internal sources to provide regular and ad-hoc analysis / reports and ensuring highest quality of data
- Should be able to lead the discussions and review calls with vendor partner teams and senior stakeholders
- Be accountable that the Production processes are supported by an appropriate control environment and those controls are performed as intended
- Manage, guide and mentor the vendor team members on a regular basis for up skilling on the talent
Your team :
You'll be working in the CFO Functions as part of Finance team (Cost Accounting ad Controlling) based in Hyderabad, India.
Your expertise :
- The candidate should be a qualified accountant - CA or CWA a must
- Minimum 8 -10 years of experience, preferably in the banking domain with six to eight years of experience in FP&A
- A good team lead as well as team player, commitment to meet quality and ability to manage tight deadline
- A person with the ability to liaise with all levels including senior management
- Able to multitask and oversee different deliverables / projects in parallel
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and organizational skills
- A - can do- attitude
- Sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint). Experience in SAP functionalities will be added advantage.
IARA HR Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.