Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2649 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Director - Legal - Chemical/Healthcare/Auto (10-14 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Director - Legal
Reports to : General Counsel - Legal
Function : Legal
- Urgently looking out for a candidate for Vice President Legal with Leading Business Group in London.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's audit and legal processes and its rightful implementation.
- Monitoring and handling litigation under various laws.
- Advising Management of legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
- Ensuring that the agreements are vetted thoroughly in the interest of the Company and response are given within agreed period.
- Preparation of MoUs, Agreement of Sales and Sale Deeds for Land acquisition.
- Responsible in structuring and executing strategic partnership / Alliances, Joint Venture business agreements and all other key business agreements.
- Analysing new laws and regulations for potential impact on group policies and procedures.
- Responsible for updating the court case proceedings, recording and following up all legal matters and planning the legal recourse.
- Defending and Protecting Company's Business Interests and Aversion of unwarranted Demands and Claims against the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.