Head - TA Management at SkillPad
Views:438 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Director - Legal - B2B FinTech - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for one of the fastest growing B2B Fintech companies.
About the role:
The Associate Director of Legal is first and foremost tasked with leading & scaling up the team in all legal corporate affairs. This individual is tasked with the implementation of key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and service level agreements. He/she should also contribute to the business's strategy and decision-making processes alongside other departmental leaders. In this capacity, the individual will also act as a mentor to key legal department personnel, encouraging their professional growth.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for various business lines including SAAS (sales), vendor, lending, technology, bank, payment networks and partnerships.
- Advising management on various payment, technology & privacy related laws including the Payment & Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws on need basis.
- Actively participate in risk mitigation and identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives - Handling a team, supervising their work and guiding them.
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company's legal function
- Effectively communicate and negotiate with external parties creating relations of trust
Advise leadership and business teams on an active legal regulatory strategy for our current and upcoming products
Qualification & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Fintech or Payments industry experience would be preferred)
- LLB/LLM from a reputed law school is essential
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contract terms and their legal implications.
- Strong legal research and analytical skills