Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2605 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Legal (7-15 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Director - Legal
Reports to : General Counsel - Legal
Function : Legal
- Urgently looking out for a candidate for Vice President Legal with Leading Business Group in London.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts / Agreements.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's audit and legal processes and its rightful implementation.
- Monitoring and handling litigation under various laws.
- Advising Management of legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
- Ensuring that the agreements are vetted thoroughly in the interest of the Company and response are given within agreed period.
- Preparation of MoUs, Agreement of Sales and Sale Deeds for Land acquisition.
- Responsible in structuring and executing strategic partnership / Alliances, Joint Venture business agreements and all other key business agreements.
- Analysing new laws and regulations for potential impact on group policies and procedures.
- Responsible for updating the court case proceedings, recording and following up all legal matters and planning the legal recourse.
- Defending and Protecting Company's Business Interests and Aversion of unwarranted Demands and Claims against the Company.