Associate Director - Learning/Public Speaking - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Curriculum Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Create the best Public Speaking programme for kids that is effective, new-age, engaging and outcomes driven.
- This is a key leadership role at and an opportunity to build a global Public Speaking company for kids to shape the future of next generation of confident speakers. This is a high accountability and high impact role, working directly with the founders.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading Global Education Technology firm present in over 11 countries that is on a mission on becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. They are k-12 focused and Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve.
- The AD, Content will be the sole custodian for all Public Speaking content community events and delivery. Thus, this will be a very high impact and central role in the company.
Pedagogy and Learning Experience:
- Research and implement pedagogical changes to ensure activity-based engaging learning experiences for the children
- Create frameworks for enhanced learning experience of the child through different means such as lessons, activities, projects, contests and portfolios
Content Development / Improvement:
- Lead the Design and develop content for Public Speaking, across different age groups. This is roughly 300 lessons each across 5 age segments
- Hire and lead a team of in-house and freelance content developers
Delivery and Teacher Training:
- Ensure that the lessons are delivered effectively in classes through audits and ratings
- Create learning programmes for teachers to train them in delivering the programmes more effectively
Community and Projects :
- Drive community events such as workshops, contests and open mikes
- Implement project-based learning to help kids learn through projects and demonstrate expertise
- Willing to work in a Series A funded startup and build everything from scratch.
- Exceptional Public Speaking skills with demonstrated experience in Public Speaking at credible forums and experience in designing learning content for Public Speaking.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
- The candidate must be well versed with developing content and curriculum for school students and k-12 segment
- Preferred experience in language and communication content development.
- 8+ years of experience in teaching, content creation, instructional design for children and schools.
- A keen desire to shape a generation of confident speakers as a part of a fast-growing, Series A funded startup.
- An apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up learning outcomes and teacher quality and shape it independently like a Founder.
- Opportunity to work directly with the Founders.
- Opportunity to manage a business function and grow and scale a team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
Contact - Azaan Bhat - +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.