Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:2344 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Associate Director - Learning & Development - IT (10-18 yrs)
- In the Front-end L&D partnership with the Digital organisation in Company as their - Learning Manager- .
- Drive the end-to-end cycle of learning for this team - from gathering needs analysis in interaction with business leaders - to solutioning & you will be into creating learning journeys - to delivering/executing learning programs - to measuring the effectiveness/business impact of the trainings. In addition, partner & collaborate with internal business facing HR teams to drive the focus of employee development and individual-level development by using various/latest development frameworks
- The learning solutions will be across all domains - technical, functional, behavioural and leadership and the learning experts across these areas will provide support in developing effective & timely solutions
- Drive the certifications targets across industry-standard/co-branded/internal and maintain training budgets in close alignment with business leaders.
- Being a champion for driving skills transformation/change management programs by proactively identifying areas of focus and subsequently designing and facilitating courses/learning frameworks or workshops.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with vendors and learning partner
- Key deliverable - Identifying the training needs, analyze and ensure execution and facilitation
- This role will start as an individual contributor with support from the rest of the LnD team, but would grow into a team management role in future (the size of the team, however, is not to be confirmed).
- Global role : as the employee base for the vertical has global presence.
- Strong communication skills is a must
Qualifications- B. Tech/M.Tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.