Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1085 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
What excites you about Mondays?
Is it the promise of learning something new? The opportunity to immerse yourself in complex problems? The opportunity to partner with smart people while you drive meaningful change? Is it knowing that someone else's life will be made better tomorrow because you choose to be at work today?
If that sounds like you, keep reading. (If not, that's OK too. There are lots of other jobs out there!)
We Need :
Smart, curious, innovative, fun people to join our Learning & Leadership Development team.
We Have :
- A bias for action, experimentation, and iteration.
- A passion for learning science, the capability to apply it at speed and scale.
- A belief that creativity and innovation start with psychological and physical wellness. We threw out the - 14 hour workday badge- a long time ago.
- Very little patience for ego driven leaders. We are champions for smart collaboration.
- A pervasive coaching mindset, knowing that we learn together, grow together, and win together every day. We believe in stewardship and work hard every day to leave this place better than when we found it.
- A uncompromisingly high bar on ethics. We do the right thing even when its inconvenient.
- A belief that diversity matters. Teams with diverse perspectives and experiences always land better outcomes. We need people who challenge our status quo.
- Evidence that we are good at what we do and a core belief that we can always do better.
You Have :
- A passion for learning. You work hard every day to stay relevant.
- Olympic level problem solving, communication, and project management skills. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- A love for change and the ability to pivot to new spaces at speed.
- The ability to find data driven insights and the ability to use these insights to shape your path forward.
- The ability to work in a - peaks and valleys- world. You can sustain an intense pace when needed and understand the importance of recovery periods.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU :
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements- and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value- will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION :
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We are equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.