Practice Head - TA at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:1193 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Director - Learning Design - L&D - Engineering Vertical (8-15 yrs)
Position: Associate Director-Learning Design
- Will be responsible for performance needs analysis of the Engineering vertical through a deep and strategic understanding of its business. Be able to Define Clear Metrics that drive business Impact.
- Will interact with the business stakeholders in your assigned vertical to review and consolidate learning requirements and clearly define your Objectives and Key Result areas. Be Able to Define Programs that have both short-term and Long-term business Impacts.
- Be able to convert a learning need derived from a performance need to a Learning Design that can be operationalized in teams. With clearly defined responsibilities and metrics
- Be able to Design organization needs into Change Management Projects and Operationalize them on the floor E.G Implement Agile and Lean in the engineering organization
- Will Review and finalise plans vendors/trainers/ platforms/delivery agents to enable flawless delivery of course-resources-social collaboration- personal learning.
- Will responsible to implementing delivery plan through sound techniques of project management.
- Will responsible for personally teaching, facilitating or delivering training
- Will be passionate about customer needs and seek every possible avenue to satisfy the same to evoke customer delight.
- Report to L&D team on key metrics, for e.g. Impact Metrics, Impact made by a learning program to Engineering.
Desired Profile -
- A Very Good Understanding conceptual understating of latest Engineering Practices and Abreast with the latest Technologies in AI, ML, UI, Web-Scale Server side, Databases, Analytics and Cloud Scale Applications
- Be Agile. Very Comfortable working in a fast changing dynamic organization. Must be comfortable to execute with Ambiguity coupled with fast changes.
- A thorough understanding of Modern Workplace Learning models and processes.
- Familiarity and knowledge of learning offerings/platforms in the space of courses - resources-social collaboration - personal learning.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management, Networking Skills
- Coaching (certification a plus)
- Project management
- Change management
- Instructional Design
- Program Design
- Curriculum Verification
- Interpersonal Skills