Senior Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:2641 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Learning Design & Delivery Expert - Engineering Vertical - eCommerce (10-17 yrs)
Urgent opening for AD- Learning Design and Delivery Expert in a leading E-commerce Company
Job Description :
Job Description: Empathy and Team work
Position: Learning Design and Delivery Expert
Level: Associate Director
Reporting to: Delivery Head-Internal
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- You will be the face of Organization for One Tech function interacting with L0 and L1 business leaders and teams for the engineering Vertical. You will be responsible to ensure effective, efficient, consistent and integrated learning delivery through the vertical. You will strive to ensure an appropriate mix and balance between courses/resources/social collaboration/personal learning.
- Performance Needs Analysis : You will be responsible for performance needs analysis of the Engineering vertical through a deep and strategic understanding of its business. Be able to Define Clear Metrics that drive business Impact.
- Demand Planning : You will interact with the business stakeholders in your assigned vertical to review and consolidate learning requirements and clearly define your Objectives and Key Result areas. Be Able to Define Programs that have both short-term and Long-term business Impacts.
- Learning Design : Be able to convert a learning need derived from a performance need to a Learning Design that can be operationalized in teams. With clearly defined responsibilities and metrics
- Change Management : Be able to Design organization needs into Change Management Projects and Operationalize them on the floor E.G Implement Agile and Lean in the engineering organization
- Delivery Planning : You will interact with Organization's Academies to review and finalise plans vendors/trainers/ platforms/delivery agents to enable flawless delivery of course-resources-social collaboration- personal learning.
- Project Management : You will responsible to implementing delivery plan through sound techniques of project management.
- Teaching/Training/Facilitation : You will responsible for personally teaching, facilitating or delivering training of Organization for identified areas
- Customer Centricity: You will be passionate about customer needs and seek every possible avenue to satisfy the same to evoke customer delight.
- Learning Concierge Service : You will provide personal advice directly to individuals on how they can address their workplace learning & development problems in a way that best works for them.
- Status Reporting : Report to L&D team on key metrics, for e.g. Impact Metrics, Impact made by a learning program to Engineering and Organization's Staff
- Marketing and Communication : Work with the Organization's Marketing team to evangelize programs and impacts. Both Pre and Post Event Marketing. Be Able to reach grass root level employees
Subject Matter Expertise :
- A Very Good Understanding conceptual understating of latest Engineering Practices and Abreast with the latest Technologies in AI, ML, UI, Web-Scale Server side, Databases, Analytics and Cloud Scale Applications
- Be Agile. Very Comfortable working in a fast changing dynamic organization. Must be comfortable to execute with Ambiguity coupled with fast changes.
- A thorough understanding of Modern Workplace Learning models and processes.
- Familiarity and knowledge of learning offerings/platforms in the space of courses - resources-social collaboration - personal learning.
Desired skills (How an ideal candidate would look like) :
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Networking Skills
- Coaching (certification a plus)
- Deep listening
- Project management
- Change management
- Customer delight
- Marketing and promotion
- Instructional Design
- Program Design
- Curriculum Verification
- Interpersonal Skills
- Empathy and Team work