Associate Career Consultant at TeamLease Services
Views:2528 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Associate Director - Large Corporate Group - Rating Business - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Director
Division: Ratings LCG
Department : LCG Rating Corporate Sector
Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Analyse Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Complete ownership of a client account. Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the account. Interfacing with clients for all operational activities.
- Leading and managing a team of 3-5 analysts. Responsible for all activities of the entire team.
- Team & account management would include, but not limited to, staffing, talent retention, training & development of the team, coaching, sharing of best practices, providing feedback, appraisal management, etc.
- Undertake regular liaison with client management and analyst teams to gauge feedback and satisfaction.
- Supporting thought leadership and content building exercises in the large corporates area
- Credit analysis/ research experience preferably for Large Corporates.
Essential Qualifications - MBA from Tier 1 institutes or CA
Preferred Qualifications - MBA/ CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.