Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1963 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate Director - Labour Law - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
- This position is responsible to initiate, design and ensure the implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure the Company's compliance with employment compliance requirements.
- This position serves as key strategic compliance partner for human resources on employment and labour compliance requirements,
- Initiate and design policies, guidelines and procedures to drive employment compliance across the enterprise. Areas of scope include all company hiring practices, wages, discrimination/harassment, workplace violence, accessibility and other employment obligations
- Manage the implementation of employment compliance programs, systems and training.
- Initiates cross-functional efforts to drive organizational alignment and ensure compliance with employment obligations.
- Manage the development and implementation of cross-functional compliance risk identification, monitoring and assessment procedures.
- Conduct and direct assessments to identify required compliance strategies and action plans for review with cross-functional teams and provide feedback and recommendations for process controls or policy improvements.
- Defines success metrics for areas of responsibility and integrates them into core business metrics.Monitor, evaluate and measure operational program processes for review with cross-functional teams in order to close compliance gaps, and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with compliance training & communications team relating to communications, alerts and tools for educating partners.
- Articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies and directs involvement with regulators to ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Develops external relationships and alliances strengthening the company's reputation within compliance community and leads regulatory outreach meetings, ensuring that the company's compliance programs, policies, procedures and reports are communicated in a persuasive, accurate and understandable way and that sensitive data is protected. Monitors emerging compliance requirements, including new regulations, and develops strategies to respond to compliance risks.
- Ensures that compliance programs, policies, procedures and reporting are consistent wtih global direction and leverage global talent and resources.