Talent Acquisition Specialist at Employee Forums
Views:1300 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Associate Director - Key Account - FinTech (3-10 yrs)
Associate Director - Key Account-Fintech
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, transaction banking, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month.
- Relationship with ecommerce incubator and website/ mobile app development service providers is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Identify leads in segment, i.e. government, education and utility; and work towards signing them with Company for payment gateway products.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell.
- Work closely with regional business lead in strategic and tactical planning for the region.
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with Company product & services.
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in southern region.