Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:265 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate Director - IT Deal Pricing (15-18 yrs)
IT Deal Pricing - Associate Director , Bangalore/ Gurgaon / Hyderabad (15 yrs+)
Employer : MNC Consulting
Profile : Associate Director - Solutions Costing and Pricing Architect
Job Location : Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurgaon
Role Type : This is in Individual Contributor role
This is the central function to help with a full portfolio of Go-To-Market areas such as costing & pricing tools, offering creation, training, contracting, risk management, and independence.
The Managed Services Costing & Pricing Program is about creating consistency across all four Service Lines, Areas and organizations in the way we approach costing and pricing of Managed Services deals; it is about the principles we use to cost and price, the tools, the operations, and the people.
This role must ensure the application of the standard costing and pricing models and guidelines on Solutions/Offerings that enable teams and management to understand the expected financial performance of a Managed Services engagement and the implications of risks.
The role is part of Global Delivery Services (GDS), reports to a GDS [Rank TBD] within the Solution Incubation team and works directly with the global Commercial Enablement - Costing and Pricing Program lead in Managed Services.
- Education - CA/MBA Finance. Preferred Industry certifications: management accountant
- This role requires experience of having worked with sophisticated costing and pricing models for complex Managed Services pursuits using multiple data sources, for clients in FIRM and/or other organisations. The preferred candidate has a good understanding of how solutioning models (effort estimating models) are put together and is technically adept and comfortable discussing topics around technology, e.g. tech stack, tech ops, data ops, service management etc.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience with minimum 10yrs of relevant experience working in Pricing, RFP/deal reviews, contract reviews and development of client business cases. Work experience with a service outsourcing firms.
- This role requires fluency in alternate fee arrangements. Understanding Costing & Pricing related kfirm concepts, commercial terms, and contracts
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
This is a support role to the Managed Services Costing and Pricing Program global lead, and will support the industrialization of the costing and pricing of FIRM's Solutions/Offerings, working directly with high rank executives in the business across the world, to understand FIRM's services in depth, advising the business on their level of effort (LOE) estimating models and the complete cost structure of a deal, helping the business with value articulation, proposing relevant pricing structures, and guide the business on the Solution/Offering P&L.
This is a change management role in that the role guides the business towards standardization and consistency.
- Advanced communication skills: Strong communication and presentation skills, delivering clear and concise message in an impactful manner.
- Excel modelling skills: Must have: Expert MS Excel skills with complex models. Pivot tables, and other advanced formulas is a must.
- Problem-solving: Ability to solve problems by approaching a problem with the result-oriented thought process.
- Self-starter, Independence: with the ability to propose alternative approaches to a challenge. Appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinking, Insightful: Identifying risk/opportunity areas and highlighting them, thinking ahead of the curve, ability to forecast outcomes to a situation & suggest appropriate solutions.
- Collaboration/Teaming: Collaborate closely with the busines/FIRM Partners across the world on a regular basis
- Attention to detail: Continually produce work of high-quality. The standard costing and pricing model is a sophisticated model, with Sheets linking across the model using advanced Excel formulae. Working with this tool requires strong attention to detail skills to ensure integrity of the financials produced.
- Cultural awareness: Think bfirmond own perspectives, awareness of different cultures and adjusting style of communication accordingly.
- Program management: Capability to work independently to plan, structure, and execute deal activities.
- Time management: Should be able to manage time and work by prioritizing the tasks effectively.
- Adaptability: Comfortable working in unstructured environments.
- Interpersonal skills: Building relationships with stakeholders/team and develop rapport fast.
- Attitude, Motivation, Energy, Enthusiasm: Ability to keep self-motivated always, "can do", positive attitude. Easy to work with.
- Work ethic: High degree of professionalism.
Time Zones: This role requires high degrees of flexibility in working with various FIRM stakeholders across the world and in different time zones.
Please apply with below details in your resume :
1. Current Salary ( fix and variable )
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurgaon- Location
7. Experience in IT Infrastructure pricing ( in years)