Recruitment Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:1828 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Director - Investments - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
About The Company :
An Industrial Real Estate platform dedicated to creating world-class logistics and industrial infrastructure across India. It provides an ideal combination of local knowledge and execution capabilities, combined with international best practices and governance standards, offering best-in-class solutions for our customers.
Title/Role: Associate Directot (Investments)
Experience: 8-12 years
Qualification: MBA/CA/CFA with experience in real estate
- Very good Communication and leadership skills.
- Very good understanding and experience of real estate transactions, transaction structuring,financial modelling and investment.
- Good Network and relations in the real estate community including developers, IPCs and land owners.
- Knowledge and experience of land laws and development regulations in various states is an added advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the investment efforts of the company
- Identifying investment opportuntities in line with the Company's investment parameters
- Analyse risks and work out suitable risk mitigation measures
- Finalise transaction structure in consultation with the legal, tax and regulatory team
- Present investment memorandum to the CEO for investment
- Lead the effort for negotiation with the counterparty to finalise documentations required for the transaction
- Closure of transaction in line with the approved parameters
- Develop new avenues for investments within the overall investment parameters of the Company
- Monitor and report investment performance
- Assist the execution team in sorting out issues arising from investments