Hiring Manager at Femahead.com
Views:667 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - Internal Audit & Risk - CA (7-12 yrs)
AUDIT & PROCESS COMPLIANCE :
- Prepare the audit calendar for the year for various departments
- Planning the financial and operational audit, developing clear and concise risk/control matrices and audit programs, and reporting.
- Ensure delivery through the year in compliance with laid out audit plan and processes
- Responsible for driving audit innovation and for enhancing comprehensiveness and quality of audit
- Independently performs audit / evaluations of processes, quality systems and practices, to identify potential problems such as Non-Conformance to applicable SOPs
RISK MANAGEMENT &INVESTIGATIONS :
- Responsible for protecting the company's assets, brand and reputation by investigating allegations of misconduct.
- Provide leadership, communication, technical expertise, and direction to facilitate timely and high-quality delivery of internal investigations.
- Manage the implementation of procedures, controls, analytics, and trend analysis to ensure effective and proactive execution of internal investigations and regulatory reporting of internal investigations activity for area of responsibility.
- Resolve escalated issues. Escalate issues of potential significant risk to CEO and the Company Board.
- Consult with line of business to balance risk and control efforts to manage internal fraud risk. Manage the use of internal and external data, including publicly available information.
- Stand up for his/her beliefs. Communicate with internal business partners, line of business management, law enforcement, customers, and vendors.
Individual contributor tole which Interact with key business, HR team including the leadership team or with the external stakeholders on Audits & Investigations
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Chartered Accountants with at least 7-10 years experience in Internal Audits in a large organisation
- Should have the ability to get into detail of individual transactions, yet also be able to present with credibility to the CEO and the company board. Balance the birds eye view with the detail
- You will be experienced in conducting complex business conduct or financial fraud investigations in an organization providing audit, internal auditing, finance, legal, or law enforcement services.
- The incumbent must be a mature individual being able to balance collaborative team player with strong process and compliance desire. he/she must be good at writing Proficient project management and influencing skills in relation to investigation delivery
- Work under limited supervision, with the ability to problem solve, manage priorities, and make decisions independently.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings and lead conversations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.