Senior Consultant at Crescendo Global Leadership Hiring India Pvt Ltd
Views:2007 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Associate Director - Infrastructure Advisory - Management Consulting Firm (6-14 yrs)
A consultative and high visibility role wherein you would be part of Infrastructure Advisory team consulting & delivering on large scale Government, Multilateral funded projects and private sector clients. You would be working in transport domain (inclusive of projects on Roadways & Highways OR Railways OR Ports & Shipping.
If you are someone from management consulting background preferably well versed in the transport & logistics sector (roads & highways, airports, railways, logistics, ports & shipping) and aware of consulting landscape of potential consulting clients .If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
India's leading research consulting, analytics and credit rating firm
- Working independently / in a team on consulting projects/ assignments; managing different aspects of assignment delivery including assignment quality, timelines, client management, client satisfaction / relationship, etc
- Working on Government, Multilateral funded projects and private sector clients i.e .working on policy work, regulatory aspects, market assessment, transaction advisory, financial models, business plans, reforms and project implementation, program management, institutional strengthening, advisory reports
- Working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Supporting the Manager/ Associate Director in project delivery aspects such as research, analysis, financial modeling, report-writing and preparation of presentations while taking responsibility of specific modules in an assignment.
- Engaging with key strategic stakeholders collaborating and implementing new trends ; developing & implementing the work stream charter
- MBA/PGDM from top B schools with 6+ yrs of post qualification experience working in Infrastructure Advisory team specializing in delivery on large scale consulting engagements in Transport domain in 1 or 2 sectors namely roads & highways, airports, railways, logistics, ports & shipping.
- Proven experience in working on large scale Government, Multilateral funded and private sector clients projects & conducting Financial modelling, Transaction advisory, due diligence, feasibility & commercial viability studies
- Strong Analytical and Consulting Skills
- Excellent Report Writing and Client management abilities (proficiency in MS Office application)
- Ability to work on numbers and understand sector / trends to derive business insights
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills