Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:8059 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Associate Director - Industrial Products Strategy (8-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Industrial Products Strategy
For Strategy :
- The individual should have prior experience of working in the strategy domain (either as an internal or external consultant), in Industrial products (auto, metal, chemicals, Industrial manufacturing, transportation & logistics, packaging, aerospace and defence) industry segments
- The job will entail working on engagements such as growth strategy, market entry strategy, diversification strategy, business plan formulation, business planning, industry assessment, commercial due diligence, market assessment etc.
- Experience in Financial Modelling and data analysis using excel & macro's is important.
- Experience is supply chain management and supply chain transformation is preferred.
- Experience in strategy consulting in Indian Market space is a must.
The Individual :
- The individual should bring relevant work experience in the above domains, or should have prior/current consulting work experience.
- The individual should be well versed with data analysis using excel.
- The individual should be good at analyzing financial statements, and providing a point of view / insights
- Problem solving skills to meet client needs using a blend of intuition and analysis, have a balance between strategic and operational focus
- Good communication skills (both oral and written), good power-point skills that help to promote clarity and also present persuasive options.
- The individual should be able to interact with the clients across levels and work in teams.
- Willing to travel and work out of remote client locations
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech + MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.