Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1882 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Indirect Tax - Big4 (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
A career in this Big 4 firm's Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help its clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialties. You will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
The Indirect Tax team helps the firm's clients optimize cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You will support its clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects.
Role and Responsibilities :
As associate director, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping its clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Partners/ Directors, etc
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and teams' technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and the firm's brand.
Required Candidate profile
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, the incumbent would need to be,
- A Chartered Accountant and/ or LLB with 7+ years of relevant experience with a professional services firm. Also open to look at candidates currently in the industry but with good prior experience with a consulting firm
- Significant experience in handling advisory and litigation related to indirect tax
- Expert knowledge of GST
- Self Starter, Independently sets goals, objectives, and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills including legal drafting /technical drafting
- Leadership and presentation skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Mumbai may only apply.