Associate Director - Indirect Procurement - CRO (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Operations
Skills : - Strategic Sourcing, Indirects Procurement
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The Associate Director will manage end-to end procurement of indirects and also manage the spends for the complete South East Asian market including India. The person will act as an advisory.
Client Details :
The client is one of the top global CRO offering a growth driven culture
- Lead end-to-end strategic sourcing of indirects for the responsible market
- Manage spends for India and SEA markets
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external
- Lead process improvement initiatives like departmental quality/ corporate quality initiatives
- Efficient management of resources and delegate tasks
- Find purchasing program to improve business, drive implementations plans and change teams and also regularly liaison with management
- Efficient vendor management to drive continuous improvement w.r.t price, service levels, novel ideas etc.
- Candidate should have atleast 10 years of experience with strategic sourcing of indirects
- Candidates should overall have atleast 12 years of experience
- Candidate should have strong category expertise w.r.t indirects
- Candidate from IT procurement/ Facilities procurement will be preferred
- Should demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with managing regional RFPs is a must
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills
Job Offer :
- Candidate will be a part of the leadership team working closely with the global leadership. The organisation offers a great work culture and global exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srividya Mukunthan on +91 22 4236 3304.
Contact - Srividya Mukunthan - +91 22 4236 3304
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.