Director at HR Synergy
Views:577 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director/Indian Regional Leader - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Work with area and global real estate leaders to develop the real estate strategy. Provide thought leadership, leading practices and supporting technology, to optimize the real estate portfolio. Develop global guidelines for improving metrics, and produce alternative workplace strategies, to drive efficient plans that maximize space utilization
- Proactively manage the organization's Indiareal estate portfolio. This will involve establishing processes for acquiring and disposing of office space, including lease renewal, reconfiguration, renegotiation, and relocation. Develop and maintain a leading class process for real estate implementation and identify where improvements can be made
- Manage business relationships, confirming that these comply with Org's procurement and independence policies.
- Lead key initiatives for the region, to improve processes, reduce occupancy costs and maximize space utilization
- Benchmark space usage against guidelines. Develop strategies to redeploy underutilized assets, and to take advantage of unique market conditions
- Identify surplus real estate assets and develop strategies for disposing of these. This will include sub-leasing, renegotiating lease terms, early terminations, lease assignments or landlord recaptures
- Monitor the functionality and efficiency of the organization's model and benchmarks. Confirm that these are comparable with competitors and other industry leaders
- Select new office space. Analyze alternative locations (financially and subjectively), negotiate business terms and legal terms, and develop the approval process. Manage the design, construction and move process, including contracts
- Manage the construction of leasehold improvements, and oversee sub-lease administration and rent collection
- Manage regional occupancy costs, by negotiating competitive lease agreements with beneficial rental rates.
- Work closely with the Regional Design and Projects Leaders who is responsible for the management of project costs and capital expenditure, with full responsibility for budgets
- Establish project timelines, and monitor lease requirements and project timing. Confirm that staffing and external vendors are performing tasks on time. Monitor lease expiration dates, and confirm that all projects are completed on time
- Lead the department, staff, internal groups and external vendors, helping them manage all real estate projects and processes
- Manage ongoing relationships with brokers, attorneys, architects, project managers, contractors, and furniture and material providers. Confirm that these parties comply with org's procurement and independence policies. Encourage new thinking in the organization, and support innovative learning processes. coach team members and give them feedback
- Negotiate and coordinate the legal review of all leases Perform ad hoc real estate services, as requested by the organization's Area and Global Real Estate Leaders
- Makes regular decisions that impact the firm's bottom line
- Must be able to make sound judgments after collecting multiple sources of information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.