Associate at Choices ( Options Group )
Views:2583 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Associate Director I - Enterprise Solutions Lead/Solution Architect - Bank (10-14 yrs)
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Lead (Solution Architect) - Bank
Grade : Associate Director I
Location : Mumbai
Min Experience : 10
Max Experience : 14
Qualification : B.E or B.Tech or M. Tech
- 10 to 14 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated expertise in banking sector. Senior level executives in complex architecture development and business change
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the technology, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques including lean, six sigma, BPMN, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational awareness and decision making capabilities.
- Strong customer service orientation, team player that collaborates well with peers.
- Working knowledge of industry methods including Balanced Scorecards, TOGAF, Business Process Modelling & Notation, Six Sigma, Lean, Industry bench-marking, ITIL, DAMA, etc.
- The Enterprise Architect works with Business management and IT counterparts to align technical solutions with business needs. The Enterprise Architect may have supervisory responsibility, possibly acting as coach and mentor members of the Business Community.
The following are the key areas of responsibilities :
- Increasing Business Satisfaction by improving business operations, governance effectiveness and execution Capabilities
- Improving integration of short and long term planning through execution of standard architecture & planning processes
- Improving strategy development capabilities across the supported business by learning and executing standard business architecture processes
- Improving agility and effectiveness of the business operating model for the customers
- Reduce Operations Costs by improving corporate shared services efficiency through
- Development of multi-year roadmaps that align the business groups, and resolve risks, gaps, dependencies and drive strategic investment recommendation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.