Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1199 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
Associate Director - Human Resources - IT (18-25 yrs)
Manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. Act as primary connection between HR and local employees across all DTEs and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. Will include aspects such as design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision. Manages service delivery of People Advisors.
- Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads
- Manage career planning and development for employees
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
- Deliver employee Orientation and Integration
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Key Clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
- Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-DTE, and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
- Plan and deliver training, coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
- May provide end to end service delivery of all Mobility Services at a global level and accountable for coordination, delivery, employee satisfaction, prioritization and escalation for HR activities related to mobility services at a global level
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes. Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes.
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets
- Reduce/Manage risks to tasks, activities or projects
- Maximize individual/team productivity to build or maintain a high-quality team
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment
- People relationship focus & collaboration.
- Communication & Influencing skills
- Design and development of HR Strategy
- Deep change management expertise
- Team management
- Project management
Qualification & Experience:
Years of Exp: 18+ Years
Qualification - MBA or Post Graduation Required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.