Practice Lead - TA Specialist at Gi Group - Elixir Consulting
Views:1093 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Associate Director - Human Resources - Change Management/Culture & Strategy - Pharma/Healthcare (6-10 yrs)
Associate Director - Human Resources - Change Management, Culture & Strategy - Pharma/Healthcare
I. Design & implement initiatives to strengthen culture.
1. Develop and implement a comprehensive culture transformation strategy aligned with the organization's goals and values.
2. Design and execute culture change initiatives, including training programs/ workshops, and communication campaigns.
3. Facilitate workshops and training sessions to promote understanding and adoption of desired culture and values.
4. Assess the current culture and identify gaps or areas for improvement.
5. Measure and monitor cultural transformation progress using appropriate metrics and feedback mechanisms.
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to embed the desired culture into key HR processes, such as Talent Management, performance management, talent acquisition, and employee recognition.
7. Conduct industry benchmarking to bring in best practices & knowledge.
II. Establish systems and governance processes to drive the culture agenda.
1. Build efficiencies by streamlining & partnering with stakeholders to cascade initiatives across their functions/ BU.
2. Maintain and periodically update the culture action plan.
III. Project Management & Governance.
1. Collaborate with team members to plan, execute, and monitor key HR projects.
2. Ensure projects adhere to established timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
3. Facilitate project meetings, track progress, and identify potential risks and opportunities.
4. Implement project governance measures to maintain efficient project workflows.
IV. MIS & Reporting
1. Develop and maintain HR dashboards and reports for Talent, Learning & Culture, for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
2. Analyze HR data to provide insights and recommendations for strategic decision-making.
3. Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for the HR leadership team to support data-driven initiatives.
4. Utilize HR systems and tools effectively to gather and organize relevant data.
V. Research & Publication
1. Manage the process of award nominations for the organization, ensuring timely submissions.
2. Conduct research on industry best practices, market trends, and HR innovations.
3. Prepare reports and publications to share insights and knowledge with the broader HR community.
1. MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1/Tier-2 B-School
2. 6-10 years of experience working in Human Resources, with time spent in Culture Transformation/ Change Management / Organization development roles.