Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3893 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Associate Director - Human Resource - BFSI/KPO/BPO - TISS/XLRI/IIM/MDI (9-12 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Boutique Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors known for niche hiring across levels
We have the following requirement - with a leading client also into KPO and Shared Services entity in Mumbai AD HRBP 2002/5 batches MBA from Tier I HR Inst like TISS/XLRI/SCHMRD/SIBM/IIMs/NM/ KJS/MDI etc
- Employee Engagement - Establishing touch points with people through various initiatives
- Ensuring adherence to joining formalities for all new hires and their assimilation into the organization
- Ensure consistency in deployment of Performance Management Process in line with the guidelines provided by Corporate PMS team
- Enable people managers to effectively manage the performance of their team members through timely communication on the process, Training etc.
- Formal & Informal communication to employees on various HR initiatives / policies as deemed relevant from time to time
- Ensure adherence and deployment of the R & R framework and promote a culture of recognition in the organization
- Grievance and Query Resolution
- Identify and address people issues and encourage usage of HR Helpdesk for effective handling of queries and getting it redressed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders towards running initiatives specific to Corporate Social Responsibility, Fun Fridays, Cultural events etc
- Data and Analytics
- Good Communication skills
- Strong process orientation to HR covering multiple areas within HR
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong orientation to People Management
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.