Partner & Director at iCube Consortium Pte Ltd
Views:795 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - HR Transformation (10-15 yrs)
SolveCube is an AI driven Talent Marketplace platform for middle and senior management experts. SolveCube is working with global consulting firms, mid and large enterprises, PE/VC Firms, Funded Startups across APAC and Middle East to fulfill their talent needs for permanent, short-term, part-time, interim and turnkey assignments.
Our client is a global consulting firm and is a leader in many practice areas across the world. As part of its growth plans in India, our client is looking for HR Transformation professionals from the consulting space.
Talent and Transformation Consulting business is seeking candidates for the following position:
Location: Mumbai / Bengaluru & Gurgaon
Role: Associate Director-HR Transformation
What can you expect?
Primary focus is on project delivery but will be supporting business development (sales) as well.
What is in it for you?
The position offers good career advancement opportunities, supported by training and professional development as well as access to the firms global network.
We will count on you to:
Project Management and Delivery:
- Lead / oversee delivery of complex projects across HR Transformation areas:
- Digital HR Transformation: Develop HR technology strategy, drive technology selection and implementation and enable process optimization and improvements. Partner with HR Technology providers for bringing the right solutions to the client.
- HR Operating model: Design best-in-class HR Operating models, re-engineer HR processes and service delivery models including shared services transformation
- Change Management: Manage downstream processes with respect to transformations such as change management, communications, leadership, stakeholder assignment and project management.
In addition, can work in other Talent and M&A solution areas depending on interest and business requirements:
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organization Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
Practice Development :
- Lead practice development and thought leadership by articulating project learnings and trends into white-papers/ PoVs
- Customize global tools/offerings for India market and present Client's offerings and POVs in client seminars and industry events, etc.
Business Development :
- Lead business development for the HR Transformation solution area through understanding clients requirements, leading proposals and solution development to drive profitable sales
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish self as a trusted advisor to clients
Revenue generation / asset management accountability: yes
Management responsibility : Number of direct reports: 2 to 3
Typical project team size: Between 1 and 5 members
Manages multiple projects? Yes
Percentage of time spent on project management: 50%
What you need to have:
Full time MBA
10+ years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. Prior consulting experience is a plus, preferably in Transformation solution areas