Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:2795 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Associate Director - HR - Compensation & Benefits (8-12 yrs)
- Senior management opportunity within a leading provider of professional services
- Opportunity to steer compensation and benefits at the country level
Our client is an industry leader in the professional services industry and due to their growing footprint across the world and particularly India, they are looking the ideal candidate to manage their Compensation and Benefits team as a lead for India and Bangladesh
Reporting to the Director - Compensation and Benefits you will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementation of all Compensation & Benefits related policies and procedures
- Provision of proactive specialist supports to drive business performance through design and implementation of effective Compensation & Benefits solutions
- In charge of cross functional Compensation & Benefits projects as well as provision of advices and recommendations to the portfolio businesses leaders on all ongoing reward issues and developments.
- You will also work closely with the HR colleagues at both country and global level and be perceived as value-adding partner within the organization.
- Leading the design and administration of base pay and incentive programs including salary and incentives other recognition programs.
- Conducting surveys and ad hoc market research to track market trends.
As a successful applicant:
- You must have at least 8 - 12 years of experiences in C&B and Reward Management gained from a leadership position across multinational organizations or financial institutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and exceptional ability to influence senior business leaders based on specialist expertise are pre-requisites.
- Strong technical competence in handling Compensation & Benefits in a global environment.
- Having strong relevant experience as a business partner in a global environment is an added advantage.
- Prior hands on experience of working on SAP/Oracle/People Soft HRIS is an added advantage.
- Minimum managerial experience of 4 years as a Comp & Ben specialist is mandatory
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader and an excellent package on offer
- Excellent career growth while exposure to working in a global environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.