Director at HR Services
Views:2189 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Associate Director - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (14-20 yrs)
Designation:- Associate Director
Location:- Indore, MP
Requirement of HRBP - Plant Experience is must .
MUST BE FROM PREMIER B SCHOOL ONLY - FULL TIME
Performance Management Systems
- Lead the Performance Appraisal process for company. Monitoring & Ensuring Global timelines are met for all stages.
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting in accordance with the business / operation plans in consultation with heads of different functional & developing HR strategy and performance in cooperation with executives.
- Work closely with the Global Teams & Corporate Heads in the US & India to facilitate HR.
- Succession planning for Key Positions.
- Instrumental in the implementation of GPS, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing and 5S systems.
- Work with the Department Managers to identify training needs and preparation of training modules, calendar, schedules and batches for imparting training. Budgeting for training & measurement of its effectiveness.
- Alignment of training plan with organizational needs and employee aspirations.
- Talent Management and Employee Engagement
- Work with managers to identify key positions and High Potential Employees
- Retain key position backups.
- Organizing events to create continuous vibrancy in Organization like : Fun Friday, Employee Meet, Sports, Cultural Activities, Festival & Birthday Celebration etc. on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Policies & SOP
- Implementing compensations plans, reward & recognition schemes and HR policies & communicating them across the organization at all levels
- Harmonization of HR policies in relation to other locations of the Company & suggest alternative policies, procedures & SOP- s, whenever required.
Salary Bracket 40-50 LPA