Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:985 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Associate Director - Healthcare IT Consulting Business (9-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- 9 yrs. & above years of experience in Health IT advisory/ Health IT Application Design or Implementation.
- Minimum 5 yrs in Consulting Services.
- Experience of IT Study, FRS/ SRS, DPR and lead IT consultancy project with knowledge of architecture.
Business Development :
Lead and actively participate in business development initiatives client lead generation, client meetings, development of solutions and proposals, closure, commercial negotiations
Account Mining :
- Deep mining of key account relationships in order to get additional work and achive cross sell targets
Delivery excellence :
- Deliver consistent client delight
- Coordinate and ensure appropriate team deployment in order to ensure smooth functioning of the project
- Integrate output from various service lines and deliver a holistic solution to the clients
Project management :
- Display excellent client/ project management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget
- Display excellent financial management of projects timely billing, collection, WIP, profitability, etc
Risk management :
- Examining policy and risk issues associated with the project
- Ensures self and team comply with risk management requirements
- Ensure team completes the SAN and Risk formalities
- MBA/PGDM/PGDBM/ MHA (full time) or related areas from Premier Business Schools / reputed healthcare management
- Graduate (professional degree) / Bachelors in branches of Engineering (or related areas from reputed college
Experience : 7-12 years of post-Qualification experience of which at least 4-6 years in consulting with big 4 / other reputed business consulting firms
Preferably with PMP, health informatics or equivalent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.