Partner - Search Business at Adviti Consulting
Views:786 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Associate Director/Head - Talent Acquisition - Product & Platform Engineering (12-18 yrs)
Associate Director/Head, Talent Acquisition - Product & Platform Engineering
- Build and execute end to end hiring strategy for the company. Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for talent mapping and competitive intelligence and use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact-based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of executive recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels - Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs
- Stakeholder Management with Senior Leadership.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs, based on business growth plans
- Manage, train, and evaluate a team of recruiters. Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class leadership talent for the organization
- Partner with Leadership Talent Acquisition Team and Talent Acquisition Managers to generate ideas leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective executive search process
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates). Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal leadership searches.
- Lead Manpower Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting for volume hiring.
- Enhance sourcing channels to close positions in the least time and cost.
- Create dashboards, metrics, measurements of success. Manage and distribute relevant articles analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for extended ecosystem
- Build, mentor and lead a team.
Ideal Candidate background:
- 12+ yrs of experience in talent acquisition in working with cutting edge tech/product firms and have demonstrated leadership (in thought and action)
- Decent technology understanding so as to have meaningful conversations with hiring managers.
- Worked with fast-paced, scale demanding tech startups.
- Strategic thinker but hands-on with leadership hiring.
If the above role interests you, feel free to reach Sri in confidence at nine nine zero one one nine nine eight nine five.