AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1636 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director/Head - Marketing Communications - Education (8-15 yrs)
We have an opening for Associate Director at Emeritus.
At EMERITUS, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our purpose is to create great leaders through education programs. We offer online education programs to learners across the world in collaboration with the executive education divisions of MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School and Tuck School of Business. Learners who study with us benefit in 4 ways DEEPEN THEIR INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL: They learn from faculty from the best business schools in the world MANAGE THEIR BRAND CAPITAL - Their resume showcases a global business school education
ENHANCE THEIR SOCIAL CAPITAL: They make life-long connections with professionals from across the world
ENHANCE THEIR CAREER CAPITAL: They see professional acceleration through the skills they learn
- In your role as a Head - Marketing Communications, you will be working closely with Director - Marketing & Product to develop & implement a marketing communications/brand strategy for our business.
- Your responsibility is to ensure that our prospective learners have a great experience while enrolling for our courses. You will achieve this by harnessing ideas from within/outside EMERITUS, converting these ideas into marketing goals & strategies and delivering on these.
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including courselaunches, sales collateral, campaigns, social media presence, website etc
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative and Design team & function at Eruditus & EMERITUS
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
Your Skills and Qualification :
- Creative thinker with 8+ years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands.
- Have 5+ years- experience managing a marketing communications team
- Proven success as a decision-maker in a collaborative, matrixed environment with multiple direct andindirect reporting structures throughout the organization. Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management,problem solving and change management skills. Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to workon own initiative.
- Hands on experience in handling B2C, shall have exposure towards working with global teams