Associate Director - Hardware Engineering - IoT & Automation Firm (15-24 yrs)
Industry - Semiconductors / Electronics
Skills - Hardware, IoT
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - An Associate director to lead the development of new hardware devices for the Automation and IoT products.
Our Client is a High-Tech start-up with a Global presence, pioneering in Automation control systems. They are looking for an Associate Director to take charge of their Hardware development activities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for
- Designing and Developing embedded and hardware products working with the cross functional teams
- Taking design decisions and leading a team of qualified engineers
- Building a team and owning the products portfolio - planning. Budgeting, timeline and project management in an agile environment
- Establishing best practices in through tools and processes
- Validating delivery and quality assurance
- Ideally, you are an Electronics/Electrical Engineer with 15+ years of experience in the electronic products industry, especially in the automation and IoT space. You should have working knowledge of circuit design (Analog and Digital), IoT platforms, communication standards and sensors.
- You should have high technical aptitude, affinity towards electronics, and should be a fast learner. You need to have exceptional communication skills and should be able to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Great Remuneration
- Opportunity to work on futuristic technologies.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hardik Kharbanda on +91 22 4236 3351.
Contact - Hardik Kharbanda -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.