Junior Consultant at Talentoj
Views:961 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Director - Growth Strategy - Life Science/Healthcare (3-6 yrs)
Associate Director - Growth Strategy
Your Role :
We are looking for an Associate Director - Growth Strategy.. This is a key within the Growth Strategy team at Innovaccer. The Growth Strategy team focuses on 4 key areas :
a) Collaboration with the sales and partnership teams team to define our strategy and approach to win Innovaccers largest and most complex deals
b) Define and execute the strategies to drive exponential growth for the organization
c) Collaboration with the customer success team to structure and execute our expansion strategy at existing customers, and
d) Design the operational structures and playbooks to enable the rapid scale of the Go To Market organization.
A Day in the Life :
- Support large and complex high priority deals. Build compelling presentations including case studies, talk tracks, marketing outreach messages, and visuals. Lead the development of analytics to support business case/ROI to support deal progression and closure.
- Support the development and execution of the overall growth strategy to drive exponential growth for the organization.
- Drive the end-to-end execution of specific strategic growth initiatives, in collaboration with internal SMEs and leadership.
- Bring highly nuanced, tactical and data-driven, and actionable insights to support Innovaccers consultative approach to drive deals forward.
- Support GS Directors on specific deal-related efforts: collateral development, proposal development, RFP responses, SME engagement, implementation, and internal initiatives to make the GS team successful.
- Collaborate with product teams to have InvIsion / demo sites updated for sales demos, where needed.
What You Need :
Required Qualifications :
- Min 4-6 years of experience in Healthcare or Life Sciences consulting with a top tier consulting firm or major healthcare organization, value-based care or payer experience preferred.
- Strong strategic mindset with demonstrated experience in creating growth strategies and working across sales, marketing, and technology teams.
- Advanced business acumen as it relates to the evolving Healthcare market and the impact of those changes on existing healthcare organizations.
- Self-starter should be able to apply critical thinking in fast-moving environments without relying on documented steps.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Adept at orchestrating and working cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Experience in software and technology sales is a plus.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Preferred Qualifications :
- Healthcare Consulting Experience
- Sales Process Experience
- Understanding / Interest in technology, data platforms, cloud, digital transformation
What We Offer :
Industry-focused Certifications : We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether its our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs : We foster learning and encourage people to take moon shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
Health Benefits : We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
Sabbatical Policy : We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.