Founder, Director & Trustee at Skills Group
Views:2269 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:456
Associate Director/Group Lead - Facilities - AdTech (15-20 yrs)
Position: Associate Director/Group Lead - Facilities (FMS)
Exp: 15-20 yrs
Location: Mumbai - Work from office (Andheri East)
CTC : 40 - 50 L
Age criteria - max 45 yrs
Client : An MNC Adtech company (with Offices in: New York ,Los Angeles ,Dubai , Zurich ,Mumbai ,Pune , Bangalore) to handle Pan India & Dubai...(International exposure is an added advantage.
General Facilities Management:
- Ensure the delivery of Facilities Management services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of operations
- Focus on quality of service delivery, ensuring best practice
- Overall responsibility for all soft services incl. Reception services, Postroom, Catering/Vending, Cleaning, Security, meeting rooms, events management etc.
- Support the development of contracts and contractor management
- Contribute to Procurement strategy and benchmarking projects
- Support and lead the management of all Hard Services Incl. Asset Management across M&E plant, Buildings & Equipment and PPM scheduling
- Ensure records are created and maintained for building (site log books) to demonstrate full operational procedures are followed
- Manage of- ce space utilization and continuously develop "ways of working"
- Management and reporting of Facilities budgets supported by Finance business partner
- Operational and Financial Responsibilities:
- Work across the business to support all aspects of operational service delivery.
- To advise the senior leadership team in the allocation of space and of- ce accommodation within the building.
- Develop, review and keep the Business Continuity Plan and arrangements up to date, - t for purpose and regularly tested.
- Devise, manage, deliver the annual Facilities budget.
- Assess and forecast - nancial performance, including comparison of actuals to budget, consider outlook and manage activity to deliver agreed - nancial outcomes.
- You will encourage, develop, and lead a team and build strong connections with external suppliers (catering, cleaning, M&E, storage, utilities, real estate, car - eet, etc.) to manage contracts and escalate and resolve concerns. You'll have a strong facilities network.
- Organizing and scheduling tasks, delegating, and providing insight into how to prioritize and manage demand to maximize team talents.
- Must be able to develop trust and con- dence through communicating with colleagues about issues that affect their role.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Experience of negotiating and procuring facilities management service contracts based upon best practice principles, with an understanding and working knowledge of performance measurement techniques within the current facilities management market..
- You will have experience of the management of facilities management and capital revenue budgets.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate where necessary and appropriate but equally 'roll-up sleeves' to accomplish key requirements as well.
- Solid experience in Facility Management within a professional environment, with at least 3 years at a Senior Manager level experience within a corporate setting
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, contractors and key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively. Able to - nd pragmatic solutions and adapt to changing situations.
- Leadership skills with proven experience of leading, supporting and mentoring teams.
- Able to present information, verbally and in writing, in a clear, persuasive and concise manner to a wide range of stakeholders.