Founder at Serving Skill
Views:7379 Applications:850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:576
Associate Director - Government Advisory (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is an Associate Director level position in the 'Government Advisory' department. The given Job title is indicative and may be different in the actual appointment as per the company's policy.
- 12+ years of Experience in Social Sector is required.
- Experience in WASH domain is required (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene).
- Strong Govt program management experience, preferably in social sector with the Government
- As part of the role, the candidate will be required to Meet, advise & liaise with the Government stakeholders and therefore must be mature and possess Excellent communication skills
Additional Information :
- MSW (Masters in Social Work), MBA, or similar from a reputed institute
- The base Office location is Gurugram, India.
- Virtual On-boarding shall take place for the moment. Physical Office (Gurugram) shall resume later based on the company's policy.
- A strong learning culture
- Regular rewards and recognition programs
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
- Candidates are advised to discuss these at final stages of selection
Required Qualification :
- Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: MSW (Masters in Social Work), MBA, or similar from a reputed institute