Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:1173 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Director - Go To Market - Consulting Firm (15-22 yrs)
Associate Director - Go To Market - GTM Leader , Gurgaon ( 15 yrs+)- MNC Consulting
Employer : Leading MNC Consulting
Profile : Associate Director- GTM
Job Location : Gurgaon
We're hiring for an Associate Director for our enablement service line who can lead and support go to market (GTM) initiatives (including making presentations and pitches to senior leadership).
Excellent corporate & business communication required in order to lead business review meetings with existing and prospective clients and stakeholder groups globally.
This is not a client facing role as we are looking a GTM leader to support firm's internal structure.
Experience in leading practices, GTM programs & Strategies, Identifying new markets, and creative thinking to support in business development efforts.
Your key responsibilities :
- As an Associate Director, you will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and ambition of a fast growing and highly penetrated service function within Enablement Services. You will be required to lead or support go to market initiatives (including making presentations and pitches to senior leadership) that will help us achieve our market penetration goals.
- You will also be required to own and enable various initiatives related to our growth strategy, increase in penetration, integration with stakeholders and end sures, innovation, operational excellence, and people priorities. This position will have significantly high visibility within leadership and senior stakeholder forums with multiple opportunities to pursue new thoughts and ideas that will support growth and enablement of our business.
- The role is primarily of an individual contributor, who can collaborate and build relationships with a wide and diverse group of stakeholders, influencers, and end users, including process leaders and SMEs from the core sub service functions withing firm's Independence teams. In this role, you will be expected to represent firm's Independence team and its competencies across multiple initiatives and occasions such as client events, townhalls, business review meetings, business campaigns or other events.
- The position will be a core member of the leadership team and will be required to establish key relationships with the Global/Region's leadership team. Person would be required to provide input and feedback to the Executive core committee to help shape prospective growth opportunities across distinct regions. Success in this role will be the effective deployment of GTM programs into the relevant market segments, meeting assigned targets (hours, client engagement teams supported, work-step based penetration, and overall integration) within regions and ease of making decisions using the correct data and experience.
Please apply with below details in your resume :
1. Current Salary ( fix and variable )
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Gurgaon- Location