Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:366 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Fund Accounting - Private Equity Firm - CA (8-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Associate Director- Fund Accounting role based with a reputed MNC (Private Equity firm) in Mumbai.
Education : Chartered Accountant Preferred
- Monthly and quarterly reporting; working with the operations & the administrator fund accounting team.
- Maintenance and review of full accounting records on their system to reconcile back to administrator records
- Preparation and review of Fund's Financial Statements as per US GAAP or IFRS.
- Preparation and Maintenance of the Investor Allocations.
- Calculation and invoicing of management fees and carried interest
- Calculation of monthly fund performance to meet GIPS requirements
- Assisting in the quarterly valuation process
- Fund budgeting and expense analysis
- Oversee external auditors and admin with regards to statutory fund audits
- Review, allocation and approval of invoices and expenses
- Liaising with current and prospective Fund Investors
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Should have worked with complex financial products such as MBS, CDS, Bank Loans, etc.